With your water bottles at the ready, let’s begin Day 23 of Svava Sigbertsdottir’s 30 day fat-burning home workout challenge
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Squat deep, lunge deep and feel the burn (real deep).
As you get into the squats for Move 3, make sure your heels are down, legs are wide and your bum is high up. And then finish with a lovely straight back.
Your balance and stability is tested with Move 4 but with your DIY weights (aka water bottles), your strength and core is challenged too, making sure your body is getting the right attention it needs in order to get that super toned bod.
Take your hip down with the planks for a harder challenge says Svava.
Breathe and get ready to sweat it.
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Wide squat into a lunge
- Move #2 Water bottles to floor to tricep extension on one leg
- Move #3 Plank with 2 shoulder taps with jump into squat
- Move #4 Bottles to floor to tricep extension on one leg
- Move #5 Plank tricep extensions 20 seconds each arm
One more time.
More From This 30 Day Challenge: