The week is almost over but our 30 day fat-burning home workout challenge continues with Svava Sigbertsdottir. Ready for day 20?
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Finding an at home workout that works for you can be difficult.
But never fear as Svava Sigbertsdottir celebrity personal trainer is here with her no nonsense fitness approach, The Viking Method, that will torch those calories whilst making your muscles lean and toned.
For today’s moves you may find them similar to previous days but we have added a twist so it will still be a challenge.
Today’s workout includes waterbottles so grab those bottles because its time to torch those caloreis.
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Lunge with overhead water bottle side stretch
- Move #2 One legged jumps with high knee
- Move #3 Kneeling tricep extensions
- Move #4 One legged jumps with high knee – alternate leg
- Move #5 Plank into side plank with leg and arm raise
More From This 30 Day Challenge: