Back with your bottles and grab a tea towel too, let’s get Day 21 of our 30 day fat-burning home workout challenge under way with Svava Sigbertsdottir
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Tea towel you ask? Yep it’s as easy as that. Grab a tea towel, fold it over, place it on the floor and get started.
It’s your DIY alternative to a very low standing bench or …. which you can jump over and challenge yourself with walking planks and side jumps.
It’s getting a bit more fast paced (not to scare you or anything) but all for a good cause, which is to get that super toned core and body of course.
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Side jump into walk in and out plank
- Move #2 Squat with extended arms in shoulder press
- Move #3 Side jump into burpee
- Move #4 Squat into knee raise and torso twist
- Move #5 Lean back kneeling with circular rotations with water bottle
Repeat once more.
More From This 30 Day Challenge: