Start of the week off right with Day 22 of Svava Sigbertsdottir’s 30 day fat-burning home workout challenge. Uplift your mood and get ready to sweat
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Get the chair back out again for Day 22, challenging you to work your body harder with split lunge jumps, squat jumps and one legged squats. It’s all about the squats with this one.
Keep your heart rate moving up and down so your body is using more energy to build your core and strength.
You got this!
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Two split lunge jumps then leg around the chair
- Move #2 Two split lunge jumps then leg around the chair alternate side
- Move #3 Squat jumps with chair
- Move #4 One legged squat to chair
- Move #5 High plank walk in and out with knee out to elbow
Repeat once more.
More From This 30 Day Challenge: