Our 30-day fat burning home workout challenge continues with day 17 and all you need are water bottles and some motivation
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Personal trainer Svava Sigbertsdottir, founder of the Viking method, has helped sculpt the bodies of Nicole Scherzinger and Amanda Holden so if anyone knows how to get you in shape it’s her.
During each move, ensure you have proper posture to prevent injury and so that your muscles are at their optimum length to generate maximum force.
A full body workout that you can fit into your busy schedule – what’s not to like?
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Reverse lunge with single arm water bottle overhead press into squat
- Move #2 Straight arm front raises to lateral arm raises with water bottles
- Move #3 Burpee into forward jump to reverse jump
- Move #4 Squat shoulder press with twist
- Move #5 Split lunge plank
One more time.
More From This 30 Day Challenge:
Relevant Healthista Content:
Healthista Content you may also like:
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.