Let’s start the week the right way with Day Eight of Svava Sigbertsdottir’s aka The Viking Method 30 day fat-burning home workout challenge. You got this
Like what you see? Don’t miss a workout by subscribing to HealthistaTV’s YouTube channel here and clicking on the bell so you get notifications
Just 10 minutes and then it will all be over. Just like that.
And what do you get out of it? A great calorie-torching full body workout, which works both upper and lower parts of your body, making sure with each and every move your cores are hard at work too.
Practice your balance with leg split lunges but also activate your core muscles with moving planks side to side.
So get ready to twist, kick and punch.
10 minutes, five moves, two sets.
Perform each of the five moves for 40 seconds, followed by 20 seconds rest.
- Move #1 Step, twist and punch with water bottles
- Move #2 One leg split lunge to knee raise
- Move #3 One step moving plank side to side
- Move #4 Alternate leg split lunge to knee raise
- Move #5 Plank with tricep extension with a water bottle (use other arm in the second round)
Repeat one more time.
More From This 30 Day Challenge:
Relevant Healthista Content:
Healthista Content you may also like:
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.