Community Archives - Page 2 of 25 - Healthista

Digital Packs

Digital Packs Banner Digital Packs Banner

Community

These celebs LOVE Lucas Hugh - here's how the brand began FEATURED

Exclusive event - Health To Wealth

These celebs love Lucas Hugh – here’s how the brand began

Anjhe Mules founded the celeb cult brand that began the activewear mega-trend - here's how.  PLUS for a chance to win a £200 Lucas Hugh voucher buy a ticket to Healthista's Health To Wealth event, where you can meet her

Deliciously Ella FEATURE

Community

3 things Deliciously Ella wants you to know about growing a wellness business

Her brand has gone from a humble blog to 160 million users globally, five bestselling books, delis and a range of food in 6000 stores nationwide - here are Ella Woodward's tips for business success

7 things this celebrity trainer wants you to know about growing a fitness brand FEATURED

7 things this celebrity trainer wants you to know about building a fitness brand

Ashley Verma's Define Method has helped sculpt the bodies of Zooey Deschanel, Poppy Delevigne and Jourdan Dun and her London studio has been a runaway success - here's how she did it

wellness-page-health-to-wealth-healthista-pullman

Want to turn your healthy passion into profit?

If you’ve always wanted to make money from your healthy passion, Healthista and Pullman Hotels are giving you the chance with our upcoming Health To Wealth event - do not miss it

7 Lessons I learned taking my business from bedroom to boardroom FEATURED

Community

7 lessons I learned growing my business from bedroom to boardroom

Editor Anna Magee started Healthista as a blog in her bedroom before raising funding and running it into business - here are the things she learned along the way 

pullman health to wealth Healthista event

Community

Calling all health entrepreneurs – WIN a 3-day trip to Paris for your team

Have you got an early stage wellness start-up or business idea? Healthista and Pullman Hotels are giving you the chance to win an expenses-paid three day incubation programme in Paris for two of your team