Straight off the slopes, Olympic freestyle skier Rowan Cheshire is here to help you build strength, stability and aid muscle recovery during this five-part series of glutes and legs workouts
Welcome back to the last of the series, this time around Rowan has a warm up routine for you to try out before working out or just as a daily stretch. These moves will help to improve blood flow, increase hip depth, mobility and full body range of movement while relieving stress.
Warm up routine
- One set of each move per day
- Seated 90/90 stretch – 10 reps side
- Progression of the 90/90 10 reps each side
- Hip mobility routine – 10 reps
- Hip mobility with spinal rotation – 10 reps each side
- Worlds greatest stretch – 10 reps each side
Team GB freestyle skier Rowan Cheshire burst onto the international scene in 2014, when she became the first British woman to win a Halfpipe Gold medal at the World Cup level at only 18 years old. Rowan is widely regarded to be the future face of British Winter Sport, as she looks to become the first British skier ever to win a medal at the Winter Olympics.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.