This thai mango salad recipe with prawns is easy, incredibly good for you and great for summer. Nutritionist Alli Godbold shows you how
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 chopped chilli
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- Juice of a lime
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp black trap molasses
- Chopped red pepper
- Chopped red onion
- Cubed flesh of a mango
- Packet of big tiger prawns
- Place the chopped chilli and garlic in the food processor along with the fish sauce, molasses, and lime juice.
- Assemble the salad of coriander, mint, red pepper, red onion, mango, broccoli, and prawns
- Pour over the dressing
- Toss the salad and enjoy!
MORE RECIPES AND TIPS FROM ALLI GODBOLD:
Alli Godbold is a leading nutritionist and former model who has worked alongside chefs Charles Amos and Alan Wichart at Divertimenti Cookery Schools in Knightsbridge and Marylebone. She is author of cookbook Feed Your Health (£13.99 feedyourhealth.co.uk)
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.