Here’s a luscious take on smoky eyes with a sparkly green twist from international make-up pro Nadira V Persaud. Best bit is there’s no fussing with liquid liner and the whole thing is done in five minutes
Yves St Laurent pure chromatics eye shadow in ‘No 10’
Dior waterproof pencil in ‘Trinidad Black’
Yves St Laurent ‘ Dare to Glow’ highlighter
– Apply the liner to the waterline and take right up to the tear duct. Then take the liner along the top lash line, really working into the lashes.
– Use a flat eye shadow brush and apply colour across the whole eyelid. Blend into the socket and take tight up near the brow leaving space for highlight.
– Smudge underneath the lower lash line.
– To avoid product fall out, create the smoky eyes before applying foundation.
– Apply mascara
– Add the highlighter to the cheekbones to create dimension
– Finish off by using a light pink colour on the lips.
OTHER MAKE-UP TUTORIALS FROM NADIRA V PERSAUD
The new radiance foundations and how to use them
Nadira V Persaud is an international Make Up Artist aka Make Up Mistress with almost 20 years of beauty expertise in editorial, advertising and TV shoots in the UK, Europe and Asia. Find out more at Make Up Mistress and read Nadira’s blog here
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.