1. The Promoter is Healthista Ltd trading as Healthista (Healthista), registered office: 85 Frampton Street, London NW8 8NQ. Please do not send applications to this address.
2. Applications to participate in product or experience trials (each a trial) are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the Healthista website at(site). No purchase is necessary although internet access is required.
3. To apply for a trial, log in and submit an entry form for the relevant trial before the stated deadline.
4. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per trial.
5. Details and quantities of the products or services on offer for the trial and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page. Where trials have additional trial conditions or exclusions this will be clearly stated.
6. Trialists will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw and successful trialists will be notified by e-mail within 14 days. If the product is not claimed within 14 days of the trialist being notified, Healthista reserves the right to award the trial to an alternative trialist.
7. Please allow 28 days for delivery of trial products unless otherwise stated.
8. By participating in the trial, trialists agree that they will submit a review on the site OR complete a short online feedback survey OR as otherwise instructed by Healthista within 28 days of the start of the trial. Failure to do so may result in Healthista reclaiming the product and may lead to the trialist being excluded from future trials.
9. The name and county of the trialists will be published on the site for four weeks after the relevant closing date.
10. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, the stated trial is no longer available, Healthista reserves the right to provide a similar or equivalent trial.
11. By entering, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity if selected. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not apply for a trial.
13. Healthista reserves the right to (i) cancel a trial; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
(i) Trial products or services are provided without charge. Accordingly, Healthista makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any trial product or service.
(ii) Healthista will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering trial products or services. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Healthista’s negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by law Healthista is not liable for any loss, injury or damage (including consequential or financial loss) incurred by any entrant or participant in connection with any entry or trial even if Healthista or its affiliates or third party suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.