Gooey, chocolaty, delicious and they’re gluten-free. For Coeliac Awareness Week we give you Healthista’s gluten-free and healthy chocolate fudge brownies
Coeliac disease affects around one in 100 people and can be treated by following a gluten-free diet for life. Once you’ve stocked up on essential gluten-free ingredients and picked your favourite gluten-free recipes (check out 6 gluten-free recipes with the wow factor here), you won’t be able to tell the difference between a normal cake and a gluten-free one, or brownies for that matter.
How to make Healthista’s gluten-free protein fudge brownies
Serves: 9-10 brownies
Time: 30-35 min
- 2 large mashed bananas (very ripe)
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 heaped scoops Healthista whey or vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup,
- A handful crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan
- Bake 25 minutes
- Take them out and let them cool
- Store in fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to a month.
More Gluten-free content:
More Healthista content: